Friday, May 8, 2009

The grooming stations 02-02-09

These two pictures were taken Feb 2nd while Corky's parents were in Nevada. Somehow they were on the camera instead of the camera "card", so I have missed them every time I upload from the card.

At his house in Long Beach Corky sits on a mat on top of the dryer to be groomed. He is comfortable and I stand at the perfect heights. So, when he is at Camp Del he sits on a towel on top of the washer for his daily 'brush up'. He is always so patient - I think he actually enjoys looking gorgeous!


At his house the W/D is in the laundry room. At my house they are in the garage - in the hottest part of the summer and the coldest part of the winter he sits on a towel on my ironing table for his 'brush up'. I am always trying to think of ways to add a laundry room onto my house. Not just for Corky, but so I don't have to be in the garage during the winter when it is cold or in the summer when it is scorching.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: