Monday, May 18, 2009

More Corky sleeping! 05-17-09

I stayed with Corky at his house Saturday evening while his parents went to a concert. I needed some doggie loving and I hate to see him alone for so long. I always keep a check on him via the Corky Cam, but it isn't the same as sitting next to him on the sofa - he sleeps, I read!

Are these not the cutest little paws? I love Corky's feet. He lets me hold them sometimes, but I suppose he thinks I am strange because he usually frowns and after a short time pulls them away!

I took the picture of his feet and woke him up. He stuck his head up and peered at me over the cushions - with his ears perked up his head looks very large.

Then he put his head down to sleep some more. Notice his little pink tongue sticking out - I don't know what that is about! Cute, anyway.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: